Monday, March 16, 2009

Hello. Lovely Monday to see you again.

I enjoyed myself on weekends but I have anther pleasure to see you again on Monday.
You everybody make my life in KNUE be looked forward to.
And I was very happy to read your comments. In fact, the question was what Ebru had asked to me. And I also wondered about it.
Anyway thank you.
I'd like to ask you this.
"What's your biggest problem these days?"
In my case, I felt depressed when I couldn't understand while instructors were saying. Every classmates laughed at them and responded to them. But I always pretended to listen to them and understand what they said.
And as a matter of fact, I'm positive so I think that it will be getting better without any concrete plan to study. That's the most serious problem, I think.

5 comments:

  1. Hi~Luna~^^
    I am a first visitor~~^^wow~~ hoho
    I am having a similar problem like you. Everyone in my class looks clever and brilliant
    ~~~~!!!
    I am wondering if I can catch up with the curriculm well
    I hope things are getting better~^^
    Let's do our best~!!
    And I want to go Jeju. Doctor said I should not take the plane because of my ear problem. That's also my problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Luna~~~
    Maybe because this problem, you asked to go out for drink ^^ ㅎㅎ
    But I think most of us have the same problem.
    We are not native speaker so we can't understand all spoken English and express all I want to speak. So everyday I remember Reggie's advice ' Don't compare yourself with others' Your problem is also mine. ^^
    And as you know I'm 32. So marriage is my problem too^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Luna~!
    In these days, I've felt the same feeling like U!
    Actually, I've got stressed out because my classmates' Eglish is soooooooooo great!

    So, I'm wondering whether I can follow this classes well or not!!
    But, as Reggie said, I don't need to compare with others.

    I believe things are looking up!!

    Cheer up! Luna!
    Cheer up! Yessica!
    ^---------------------^

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi~LUNA!!
    I can remeber your name very easily because your name is the same as the main character name in "red moon" that is comic book written by Hwang Mi Na.

    Anyway..same problem....i have LUNA!!

    And...as Yessica says, Reggie says..Mia says..."Don't compare yourself with others"...just remind that sentence..

    I know that it's not easy..understand your mind.

    I also so so so....'m stressful because of the same problem, and when i am really depressed, i am easy to have sweets...it makes bigger problem..because it makes me gain weight!!!

    anyway...just relax!!and...relax!!

    Today also i'm very sad, sad....blue...down..b.b , because of poor writing....

    things are looking up !!!

    Cheer up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Luna,
    Don't worry so much about your listening problems because everyone is having some amount of trouble understanding during the first weeks.
    What's worrying me nowadays is the economy. I'm worried that the cost of living will get higher and higher...I guess I'll have to be very careful with my money.

    ReplyDelete