Wednesday, April 15, 2009

So busy week it was!

This week, I had many homeworks, you know.
I feel better now because I finished some homeworks.
I'd like to ask you a question related to the topic of the arguement essay.
Do you think that marriage is better or not for women?
Actually, I think that marriage is not good for women.
In Korea, married women are required to sacrify for family and do much more house chores got some social activities limited.
But I'm worried about the change of my mind in the future.
I'm not sure I would regret not to get married or be satisfied my single life.
ㅠㅠ

2 comments:

  1. Oh quite tough question!
    Anyway Luna U almost finish Ur tons of homeworks.
    In my opinion, actually it's not good for women to have their own life, time, or stuffs.
    But, it gives women a sense of stability.
    It can give you your own family.
    So, even though there are many chores, I would recommend others to marry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi~ pretty Runa~~^^
    In my opinion, Marriage has a lot of adventage^^ Even though as a woman, there are tons of bad point, still It's worth it^^
    Runa~~
    Have a great great weekend^^

    ReplyDelete